Gilbert Road Light Rail Extension - Mesa, AZ
The 1.9-mile extension will provide an important link to the neighboring regions of downtown Mesa, Tempe and Phoenix.
Milwaukee Streetcar (aka The Hop)
The Milwaukee Streetcar (aka The Hop) is an initial 2.5-mile line connecting the Milwaukee Intermodal Station and downtown to the lower East Side and Historic Third Ward neighborhoods.
Los Angeles Metro Transit Authority Regional Connector
This project represents LACMTA’s first installation of a rigid catenary system (OCR) into their light rail network. MAC Products was involved in the design and fabrication of the OCR.
New York City Transit
MAC provided a complete DC package upgrade that was comprised of a four track overhead rail stinger system. Included were 17 power drops, 67 auxiliary drops used to provide motive and hotel power to the trains in the maintenance facility.
BC Hydro Vancouver Island
MAC provided four specially engineered pumping plants to support the installation of 52 miles of AC242/DC300 KV PPLP-SCFF submarine cable, connecting Vancouver and Vancouver Island.
Northeast Grid Reliability Project
To support the Northeast Grid Reliability Project in Northeast New Jersey, MAC engineered, designed and built 7 pumping plants, ranging in dielectric fluid capacity from 15,000 to 30,000 gallons each.
As a turnkey project in Miami Beach, MAC engineered, designed, built, installed and commissioned for service, a four-pump, 7,500 gallon pumping plant, successfully meeting the challenge of a hurricane prone location adjacent to Biscayne Bay across from Fisher Island.
Some of the electric utilities that MAC has engineered, and built Pumping, Circulating and Forced Cooling Plants, many of which projects we have installed.
- •American Electric Power
- •American Transmission Company
- •Atlantic City Electric
- •British Columbia Transmission Corporation
- •Baltimore Gas & Electric
- •Braintree Electric Light
- •Central Maine Power
- •Cleveland Illuminating Company
- •Consolidated Edison of New York
- •Duquesne Light Company
- •Linden Cogeneration
- •Edmonton Power
- •Connecticut Light & Power
- •First Energy Corporation
- •Florida Power & Light Company
- •Georgia Power Company
- •Ontario Hydro One
- •Detroit Edison
- •Jacksonville Electric Authority
- •Northern States Power Company
- •New York Power Authority
- •ONCOR Electric
- •Orlando Utilities Commission
- •Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- •City of Palo Alto
- •Potomac Electric Power Company
- •Public Service Electric & Gas
- •Savannah Electric Power Company
- •Southern California Edison
- •United Illuminating Company
- •Virginia Electric & Power Company
- •Wisconsin Electric
- •Xcel Energy Denver
- •Xcel Energy Minneapolis